Our home has an entire range of beauty products, which are extremely good and beneficial for the skin. They have no side effects and save lots of your time. They can be made easily at home with whatever is available in your kitchen. So make them, apply and use them and save your money.
- Take a tablespoonful of raw milk in a bowl; add a small pinch of turmeric powder and a few drops of lemon juice to it. Apply this mixture on the face and neck from the area where you want to remove the make up. Use a cotton ball for application. Leave it on the skin for few minutes and then wash the face with lukewarm water. It will cleanse your pores and remove the dirt and make up from the skin. The agents in turmeric and lemon also reduce the blemishes from the skin.
- Apply plain curd on your face; leave it on for few minutes and then rinse off. Curd has bleaching agents, which cleanses the skin and clears the complexion.
- Rub milk cream on the skin and then wash the face with Luke warm water. If your skin is oily then take a pinch of milk cream and add a few drops of lemon juice to it. It is very good to remove the dirt and make up.
- Take two spoonful of wheat flour and add raw milk to it. Make a thick paste and rub it on the skin on reverse direction as a scrubber. This paste makes the skin smooth and glowing. Makes it clean and clear by removing all the dirt from it. You can apply this mixture before going to a party or function as skin really glows after using it.
- If the skin is tanned and oily then you can apply honey on it by adding one spoonful of rose water into it. It removes the tan and cleanses the skin. This mixture is quite useful for oily skin.
- Wiping the skin with baby oil removes the make up traces, dirt and dust and has no side effects on the skin.
- Take two spoonful of gram flour; add few drops of lemon juice and a spoonful of curd to it. Make a paste and apply it on the skin. When half dried, remove it from the skin in adverse direction. It removes the make up traces, dirt and small facial hair from the skin.
- Mixture of olive oil and baby oil is good in removing eye make up.
- You can dip a cotton ball in the raw milk and wipe the face with it. It cleanses the facial dirt, dust and make up.
- Rubbing lemon peel on the oily skin is a very good cleaning procedure. It removes the grease and oil from the skin and makes it look fresh.
- Splashing or applying coconut water on the skin is a good way of cleaning.
- Rubbing oatmeal paste on the skin removes dead skin and dirt from it.
- Take a spoonful of tomato juice and add few drops of lemon juice to it. Apply this solution on the skin with a cotton ball and leave it on the skin for 5-10 minutes. It cleans the skin, enhances the complexion and reduces the size of open pores. If your skin pores are really large, you can use this solution daily on your skin. Tomato juice has bleaching agents in it so it clears the color of the skin and highlights the facial hair.
- Potato juice can be applied on the skin the same way as tomato juice. It reduces the blemishes and dark circles from the skin and removes the dirt from it.
- Cucumber juice can be taken on a cotton ball and applied on the skin to remove the dirt and make up. You can add a few drops of baby oil in it for better results.
- Whenever you make and drink orange juice at home, apply a little of it on your skin to clean the complexion.
- Same way you can apply papaya pulp or watermelon on the skin to hydrate it and make it look clean, clear and supple.
All these things and methods are tested and are very old remedies for a healthy glowing and clean complexion. You can use them to enhance your skin's texture, complexion and elasticity. They can be used even just like that to improve the skin. It's not essential that you use them just to clean the make up. They have no side effects and can be used on all skin types. People with oily skin should avoid milk cream application. For oily skin its better to wash the skin with lukewarm water than cold water as it cleans the oil and grease from the skin. Cold water can be used after washing the face to block the pores so that they secrete less oil on the skin which make sit look grease and produces pimples.